tropical turmeric granola (vegan & gluten-free) Something Vegan Yellow Week
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine oats with flaxseed, almonds, orange zest, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place a saucepan over medium heat and whisk honey, almond milk, and coconut oil until smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour wet ingredients over oat mixture and stir to coat.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and spread oat mixture evenly over top, making is no thicker than about 1/4 inch. Bake for 30 minutes, or until nice and toasty.
- Remove pan from oven and break up some chunks. (Leave a few big clusters—they’re the best bits!)
- Turn oven up to 325 degrees. While you’re waiting for the temperature to increase, add flaked coconut to pan. Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and let cool. It will be soft at this point but will become crunchy as its temperature falls. Mix in dried fruit and store in a sealed container.
Video: Homemade Tropical Mango Granola Bars
Apple Streusel Coffeecake
How to Describe Taoism
Hunter Set To Open London Flagship Store
How to Win Your Man Back
Ben Affleck Cast as the New Batman
The real reason your Converse have holes in them
7 Reasons To Check Your Hormones
Is your child ruining your health
Rihanna and Drake’s New Single Work’ IsHere
How To Eat Chinese Food Without Getting Fat
How to Impress a Girl on a Date
3 Ways to Wear Shorts
Date: 18.12.2018, 20:17 / Views: 33475