Ropa Vieja | Braised Shredded Beef Brisket | Cuban Recipes | Made To Order | Chef Zee Cooks
Quick Sautéed Cuban Beef
Oct 2, 2014
Briny olives, sweet raisins, and a fragrant, spiced tomato sauce give this simple ground beef dish huge flavor.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 25
long-grain white rice
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/4 lb. Lean Ground Beef
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
can petit cut diced tomatoes in juice
1/2 c. raisins
1/2 c. small pimiento-stuffed green olives
1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. ground cumin
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the beef, increase the heat to medium-high and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, into very small pieces until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (and their juices), raisins, olives, oregano, cumin, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining tablespoon vinegar. Serve over the rice and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
Video: Cuban Steak Recipe Latin Food
8 Best Fats for Weight Loss
What to Wear To The Office In Fall
7 Easy Meal Prep Ideas to Prep Once And Eat Clean All Week
I’m Queer, and My Lingerie of Choice Is OversizedT-Shirts
Violeta By Mango SpringSummer 2015 Collection
Super Green Detox Drink
How to Fix a Toxic Relationship
Homemade Cat Litter Mask for All Skin Types
6 Foods Your Gut Wants You To Eat
How to Determine the Sex of a Betta Fish
Hamptons mansion prices falling
12 Pretty Layered Hairstyles for Medium Hair
Date: 08.01.2019, 02:49 / Views: 44135