5 Minute Gourmet - Pork Tenderloin with Rhubarb Cherry Chutney
Pork Tenderloin with Cherry Chutney
May 13, 2008
Pork tenderloins are a fast, lean dinner option for busy families. We've paired ours with a sweet-tart homemade cherry chutney. Serve with couscous and a green salad.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 10
Cook Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 30
Granny Smith apple
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 tbsp. grated peeled fresh ginger
2 tsp. dried tarragon
2 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare outdoor grill for covered direct grilling on medium.
- From orange, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/3 cup juice. In 2-quart saucepan, combine orange peel and juice, onion, apple, cherries, vinegar, sugar, and ginger. Heat to boiling on high. Reduce heat to medium and cook 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon chutney into serving bowl. Makes about 2 1/3 cups.
- Meanwhile, in cup, combine tarragon, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 2 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper. Pat pork dry with paper towels and rub with tarragon mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place pork on hot grill rack; cover grill and cook pork 18 to 20 minutes or until temperature on instant-read thermometer, inserted into thickest part of pork, reaches 155 degrees F, turning pork occasionally. Transfer pork to cutting board; let stand 10 minutes for easier slicing.
- Serve sliced pork with chutney.
Video: Apple Chutney Pork Loin with Skillet Apple Crumble
Poached Eggs with Chive Hollandaise Sauce Recipe
Abby Lee Miller Just Shared A Selfie From Her Hospital Bed After Cancer Diagnosis
Winter Wedding Décor: Deconstructed Dutch
Israeli officials believe that Hamas is trying to open up the fence and then to insert terrorists into Israel. Israel has said it has killed Hamas gunmen in the protests and will continue to guard the border until Hamas disarms
Tropical Fruit Salad
11 Signs You Married the Right Man
Pronovias Spring 2019 Bridal Collection
How to Volunteer
A Stylist Reveals the 1 Way to Make This Daunting Trend Feel Easy
How to Keep Bugs and Animals Off Your Plants
Lemon Love Notes
Date: 03.12.2018, 00:26 / Views: 51361