Mushroom Omelette : How to make mushroom omelette
Mushroom, Spinach, and Swiss Scramble
Mar 28, 2014
Iain Bagwell; Food Styling by Anne Disrude; Prop Styling by Megan Hedgpeth
Jazz up your scrambled eggs in the morning by adding meaty mushrooms, vibrant spinach, and gooey cheese.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 20
Total Time: 0 hours 20
2 tbsp. olive oil
cremini or white mushrooms
Swiss or Gruyère
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until very tender, about 8 minutes.
- Increase the heat to medium-high, add the mushrooms and cook, tossing occasionally, until golden brown and tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring every few seconds with a rubber spatula, to desired doneness, 2 to 3 minutes for medium-soft eggs.
- Add the spinach to the eggs and cook, folding it in, until beginning to wilt. Fold in the mushroom mixture and Swiss or Gruyère.
Video: Spinach Mushroom Omelette Recipe | The Sweetest Journey
This Teacher Convinced Her Students to Give Up Technology for Two Weeks
The best street style from Copenhagen Fashion Week
How to Make Pudina Sharbat (Mint Juice)
Pistachio Baklava Cups
Pork Sandwiches Italiano
Scientists Find New Body Part That Could Unravel Mystery Behind Autism, Alzheimers and More
A Reluctant Voice for Multiple Sclerosis
Rachel Zoe, Rachel Roy, More Design Holiday Wrapping Paper Collections ForCharity
Kate Moss Joins Instagram
How to Write a Monologue for a Play
20 Off Summer Style At ASOS
The Push-up Workout From Hell
How to Improve Content Writing Skills
The 15-minute kettlebell HIIT shoulder builder
See Fall 2012 Campaigns From Oscar de la Renta, Elie Saab and More
Date: 16.01.2019, 19:38 / Views: 72483