How to Make Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Molasses and Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Yield: 12 Large Cookies | Serving Size: 1 Cookie (data does not include raisins) | Calories: 124 | Total Fat: 5 gm | Saturated Fats: 0 gm | Trans Fats: 0 gm | Cholesterol: 18 mg | Sodium: 87 mg | Carbohydrates: 17 gm | Dietary Fiber: 2 gm | Sugars: 7 gm | Protein: 2 gm | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 8 |
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup safflower oil
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup quick cook oats (3 minute variety)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, egg, vanilla extract, honey and molasses.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and baking powder.
- Slowly add in the flour mix to the wet ingredients while whisking and then the oats. If adding raisins, add them here.
- Using a regular dinner spoon, spoon 12 equal portions out on to parchment lined cookie sheets. Give them some room because they will spread. We got 6 cookies per regular-sized cookie sheet (1/2 sheet in restaurant terms)
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, or until they appear to be cooked through. They will be light brown in color when finished.
- NOTE: Watch these carefully. Do not over bake. They burn easily.
Video: No-Knead Honey Oatmeal Bread (Easy... No Mixer... No Yeast Proofing)
10 Symptoms Treatments For Dry Skin Allergies
How to Train a Sales Team
Foods to Avoid
8 Best Fats for Weight Loss
How to Apply Thermal Paste
Foods for Fighting Fatigue
How to Get Cheekbones
Prednisolone-Sulfacetamide Sodium Ophthalmic
Powerful Instagram Post Makes Important Point About C-Section Births
Hot new jewellery alert: DU London
Classic Fall Makeup Tutorial In Neutral Colors
How to Work With Dominant Dogs