How to Make Raw Green Avocado Shake
Fresh, raw, green juices from vegetables are healthy for digestion and nutritious too. While not all research agrees, some people advocate the drinking of more alkaline fluids for better health; green drinks are less acidic. This is a wonderful tasty and healthy avocado smoothie that could be a great start to your day.
2 handfuls of baby spinach
3 limes, squeezed
1 tablespoon coconut butter
Greens from the top of carrots
5 ice cubes
Prepare the ingredients.
Blend the ingredients.This mixture is specifically designed to be the healthiest start of your day.
- Add avocado to your super healthy smoothie mixture. Recent research indicates that absorption of antioxidants from our greens (lettuce, spinach, or carrots greens) increases 200-400% when you add fresh avocado to them.
- Add 1 banana. Banana is a potassium rich food that can help in lowering high blood pressure and it is great for kidneys and bones.
- Add raw baby spinach. Spinach has plenty of vitamins and minerals and it is often used within green super healthy smoothies.
- Add lime juice. Lime is full of vitamin C and it is great to help the body absorb iron from spinach.
- Add parsley, mint, basil, and/or carrot greens. These are all great antioxidants.
- Add coconut.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.Serve.
QuestionWhat is the difference between smoothies and shakes?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIce cream is the main ingredient in a milkshake. A smoothie, on the other hand, is made up of fruit, vegetables and other ingredients, often one or more of/including milk, yogurt, eggs and ice blended together to a consistency liquid enough to drink.Thanks!
- It’s best to use tender baby spinach leaves that are bright green and fresh. The larger the leaves and more yellow they are, the lower their nutritional value is.
- Coconut meat is the best when freshly cut from just opened coconut.
- Avocados need to be perfectly ripe: not too soft nor too hard. If you bought an avocado that is too hard, place it in a paper bag at room temperature until it ripens.
- Raw green veggies you can add to your juices are: spinach, kale, chard, carrots greens, cucumber, parsley, and celery leaves.
- Stick to organic, fresh, seasonal, additive free, non processed foods and avoid packed, tinned, frozen food items
- Raw juices of fruits and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes, and natural sugars. If you add some greens to them, they become a perfect add-on to your balanced and healthy diet.
- Cucumbers are often sprayed with pesticides, so it is important to buy them organic, or peel them.
- The body cannot completely break down the nutrients in raw spinach.Adding an avocado helps the body better digest this miracle food.Also, adding lime juice rich in vitamin C helps the body's absorption of calcium and iron from raw spinach.
Video: Avocado Shake Recipe
6 ways to improve your home workout
How to Make Chiles Rellenos
The 5 Best Foods For Joint Pain
How to Create Successful Corporate Presentations
How to Whistle With Your Fingers
4 ways to power up your plank
30 Most Beautiful pictures of Muslim Girls in World-2019 List
Foods With THESE Types Of Antioxidants Could Help Keep You From Gaining Weight
What Every Woman Needs to Know About Hydration
Depression and Eating Disorders
How to Make the Worlds Best Guilt-Free Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Bobbi Brown Leaving Eponymous Label