How to Have Attractive Body Language - 6 Body Language Tips to Being More Confident
How to Look Pretty Without Being Provocative
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Remember to use at least SPF 15 sunscreen before going out on hot days. It is a good idea to have some in your school bag.
- Make sure to always use deodorant or perfume before going out! Antiperspirant is used to stop your underarm getting damp from sweat. But don't put on antiperspirant everyday as it contains aluminum. (Which gives you breast cancer.)
- Keep your posture good while you are young. It makes you slouch more as you get older, which gives you back problems. Plus, its not very attractive.
- Keep your make-up to a minimum, it clogs your pores which gives you blackheads and whiteheads. They are very hard to remove!
- NEVERdo drugs or smoke,and don't drink alcohol under-age.
- Do not stress over being pretty.You are you, other people's options on your appearance never matter as much as your own does!
- Always dress in your comfort zone. It doesn't matter if your cool or not. If you feel awful in that dress that your friends say your crush will love, do you think he will like you better looking comfortable wearing a not so pretty dress or uncomfortable in a pretty dress?There is a differencebetweentrying to hardandchic.
Things You'll Need
Safety razor and shaving foam.
Shampoo/conditioner for your hair type.
A healthy diet of fruit and veggies.
Skin care items. [i.e cleanser, toner, moisturizer]
Cool, fairly cheap clothes
Small set of make-up
Confidence to pull it all off!
Some toothpaste, just to make sure that your pearls are white!
Video: BEAUTIFUL LIPS HE CAN'T RESIST 👅💋😍
Four ways to blow her mind in bed
How to Create a Self Running Photo Album With PowerPoint and Distribute It
How to Melt Marshmallows in the Microwave
How to Avoid Common Law Marriage in Texas
Fashionable tips: how to do a perfect manicure
5 New Ways To Wear Pinstripes
Lanvin Resort 2015 Collection
Estimating the Risk of Heart Disease - Questioning a New Calculator
The Most Iconic Denim Looks Of All Time
How to Pack a Bag for Before School Sports Practice (for Girls)
Date: 06.01.2019, 06:19 / Views: 94484