fun. - All The Pretty Girls [Official Music Video]
How to Have Fun at an All Day Outdoor Rock Concert
Take care of personal hygiene.Remember that this is going to be outside with a bunch of hot sweaty and smelly people so before you go take a shower, you're probably going to want another one when you get home.
Bring water.Almost all amphitheaters let you bring in at least one sealed bottle of water. Some people have entered with a gallon jug of water because it was sealed.
Bring sunblock.If you burn easily bring sunscreen and don't wear black clothes or long sleeves, especially in the summer. People wearing long sleeves have been known to beg friends for cash to buy a shirt because it gets so hot.
Be vigilant for mosh pits.Mosh pits can get pretty dangerous and they form fast. Keep watching the area around you. A mosh pit is pretty scary if you've never been in one before or if you just don't like being in them. The area around them for a good 15–20 yards (13.7–18.3 m) can also be bad to stand in as you could get hit or trampled of people wanting to be in it. If one forms around you and you have to get out, get out fast and don't worry about your blanket, trying to get it will more than likely end up in you getting your head stepped on.
Check the weather.If it rains enjoy it as it really cools you down.
Don't stand too close.Try not to get too close to the front of the stage. Seeing as that's where most people go, it's way hotter there and that's where mosh pits like to form and you will get hurt it's also very crowded.
Buy a shirt.Rather than blowing your money on that .00 cheeseburger, save it for a shirt. If you don't have enough for a shirt, you could possibly buy one in the parking lot for about .00. Some people had the experience of buying t-shirts for each, instead of the usual .00 because they waited to buy them. But be aware that if you wait too long for that price to go down, you might not get the shirt that you wanted: as t-shirts sometimes sell out very quickly.
Bring a backpack.Check online or phone to see if the venue allows backpacks. Concerts sometimes have free stuff and you don't want to carry it around all day. You also might bring a notepad and a disposable camera (outdoor venues usually let you bring one) to get pictures with bands you might be able to meet because wouldn't it suck to meet a great band with no paper for them to sign and no camera with which to get a photograph?
If a band you hate is performing, don't scream at them to get off the stage, or that they need to die.It's rude to other people who may be enjoying the band - it makes them hate you. People can be very touchy about the musicians they like.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Write down the times for each band that is playing. You wouldn't want to miss your favorite band and only see the last 5 minutes.
- Remember you're there to have fun, not spoil the fun for others.
- If you buy a drink there they will more than likely take away your lid.
- Crowd surfing can be fun but there's a big risk of getting thrown out if you do it.
- Get there early, but you will probably wind up waiting for a very long time.
- Don't try to sneak into the preferred seating. A lot of people don't get caught but a lot also do and they get kicked out.
- When it starts getting dark, people start getting drunk, and drunk people tend to be more aggressive at concerts and will hit you for no reason even out of a pit.
- Mosh pits can hurt you pretty badly. People have had to get pulled out and taken to the hospital because of them.
- Watch out for flying objects. Some people like to throw water and beer bottles in mosh pits and they hurt to get hit with.
Video: Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Official Video)
Top 10 Cardio Exercises You Can Do At Home
Beauty Products To Use When You Have The CommonCold
Peach Hand Pies
23powerful and thought-provoking quotes from Gabriel García Márquez
This Is How Long It Takes Most People To Lose 10 Pounds
How to Grow Chocolate Indoors
How to Make Chain Armor in Minecraft
Kylie Jenner Drops Royal Peach KyShadow Palette
She Walked Off 149 Pounds
How to Email Audio Files
How to Make a Guy That Used to Like You Like You Again
Date: 05.12.2018, 04:37 / Views: 61192