8 Habits of Highly Successful Students
How to Excel in School As a Christian
Going through life, especially without God as a major part of it, can be pretty difficult; so these tips are for anyone, even if you aren't a Christian. It will help you through school. Some encouraging Bible verses that are sure to help you succeed and boost your confidence if you believe are included below. Start at step one to excel in school as a Christian.
Trust in God.To succeed in life, you have to trust God and know that what He's doing is best for you. You'll certainly go through trials in this life- No doubt! But "Be of good courage" (Joshua 1:9),remember that trials are allowed by God to both strengthen you in your faith and see if you trust Him. Sometimes he even causes them to allow you to grow in faith. If you pass these tests by trusting God, He will move you to a higher level. "Complain and remain; Praise and be Raised."-Joyce Meyer
Reading the Bible daily can give you encouragement and helpful advice on living a life full of the presence of GOD.God loves speaking to His children and one of the ways He does this is through His word. If you're facing a stressful time at school, simply reach for your bible (or search for bible verses online) and look at all the comforting bible verses God has for you.
Use prayer.Prayer is a powerful tool, because it is a spiritual sword of God. Don't worry, it doesn't have to be you getting on your knees for hours; it's simply talking to your heavenly daddy like you would a friend, for example "Hi God, how can I make you happy today?" Keeping your mind focused on God, can help you keep your priorities straight.
Remember the words you speak are very powerful (Proverbs 18:21) so use your words to praise GOD and others instead of gossiping.Instead of speaking negatively about yourself- for example; "I'm terrible at math," declare what God says about you (James 1:5)-"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously..."
Do your homework.Anytime you get homework from school, make sure you complete it! That means no "I'll do it tomorrow for sure" Don't kid yourself. Try to Revise/Study for at least 45 minutes every day on the subject you have learned. You can revise the way you prefer so if you prefer studying on the internet than you do from a book, then hop on a computer and study.
Have patience and determination.Two of the qualities you need to succeed in life are patience and determination. These two qualities can determine your success in life. You're not always gonna feel like getting your homework done, or studying, but always be determined. Remember, school isn't gonna last forever.
Get help.If possible, try to find a Christian group that relates to you. (i.e Youth christian group for youths.) This can give you the encouragement needed when you feel like giving up on your Christian walk with GOD. It's important to stay connected to the positive influences in your life.
Remember, your heavenly Dad loves you so much more than you could ever think.It doesn't matter if others have rejected you, God will never reject you when you come to Him and ask Him to guide you through life. It doesn't matter if you're a convicted murderer or you cheated on a class test! He just wants you to be His and to give your life to Him. Hey you're His child, why wouldn't he love you. If you want to become a Christian, confess in your heart that Jesus is the Lord of your life, then ask Him to come into your heart and cleanse you from all your sins. God will forgive you and will release you from the guilt of any sin you have (and will have) committed.
- 'There are 'friends' who destroy each other, but a real friend sticks closer than a brother.'
- " Lord oppose those who oppose me... Bring disgrace to those who try to kill me." - Psalm 35:1 and 4.
- "The Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience...' - Galatians 5:22
- "Be still and know that I am God." - Psalm 46:10
- "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in your weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- Ask the father to download His grace into your soul so that you're not grouchy and mean. I suggest you do this first thing in the morning ;)
- 'Sensible people control their anger and earn respect by overlooking their wrongs. Proverbs 19 verse 11.
- "The Lord watches over those who love and fear Him." - Part of Psalm 33:18.
- Remember that fearing God doesn't necessarily mean being afraid of God. It means you're aware of just how powerful and awesome He is. It also means being afraid of living your life without HIM at the CENTER.
- Listen, you can't fix yourself, you will NEVER be able to fix yourself, but God can- "Embrace what God's spirit is doing in you" (Romans 8:9-11)
- GOD LOVES YOU and He has given us His mercy and forgiveness for when we make mistakes.
- He has promised to help us in all our struggles and weaknesses so don't worry if you make mistakes, just don't make them on purpose.
Video: The 9 BEST Scientific Study Tips
16 Top DIY Face Masks For Glowing Skin That You Can Make At Home
12 Parenting Tricks to Get You Through the Toddler Years
Ashley Graham Just Posted a Photo OWNING Her Cellulite
Abigail Breslin on Boob Job Rumors and Fighting Unfair BeautyStandards
Brooke Smith Medium Curly Hairstyles
The Expert Guide to Taking Chic Engagement Photos
3 Ways to Be Great
How to Teach English As a Foreign Language and Travel the World
How to Make Alfredo Sauce with Cream Cheese
Shop the Trend: BrowPencils
Stronger, Thinner Condoms: Aussie Engineers Master New Latex
How to Reassemble an E Z Hold II Bar Clamp
How to Become a Famous Artist
How to Be Neat and Tidy