How to Change Your Gmail Password
How to Change Your Email Password
1. Sign into.
2. Click the gear.
4. ClickAccounts and Import.
5. ClickChange password.
1. Sign into.
2. Click your name.
3. ClickAccount Settings.
4. ClickChange password.
Log into the Gmail website using your Gmail account.You can't change your Gmail password using the mobile app.
- If you are trying to reset your password because you can't access your account, click here.
Click the Gear button and select "Settings".
Click the "Accounts and Import" tab.
Click the "Change password" link.
Enter your current password, and then enter your new password.You will need to type it twice to confirm it.
Click "Change Password" to save your new password.
- Your Gmail password is the same password for all of Google's products and services, including Drive, YouTube, and Hangouts. If you are logged into any Google services, such as on your mobile phone, you will be prompted to log in with your new password.
Adjust your mail client settings (if necessary).If you're using Outlook or another email program to manage your Gmail account, you'll need to change the password in your account settings in Outlook. Click here for instructions.
Log into the Yahoo!Mail website using your Yahoo! account.
- If you are trying to reset your password because you aren't able to get into your account, click here.
Hover over the Gear button and select "Account Info".
Click the "Account security" tab on the left.
Click "Change password".
Enter your new password.You will need to type it twice to confirm it.
Click "Continue" to save your new password.
- Your Yahoo! Mail password is the same password for all other Yahoo! products, including Yahoo! Messenger and Yahoo! Finance.
Adjust your mail client settings (if necessary).If you're using Outlook or another email program to manage your Yahoo! account, you'll need to change the password in your account settings in Outlook. Click here for instructions.
Log into the Outlook.com website using your Microsoft or Hotmail account.Outlook.com is the new name for Hotmail.
- If you can't access your account because you don't remember your password, click here.
Click your account name in the upper-right corner.This will often be your real name.
Select "Account settings".You will be prompted to enter your password again.
Click the "Change password" link in the "Security & privacy" section.
Select from the options on how to receive the "code".
Click on "Send Code".
- Your Outlook.com password is the same for all other products linked with that Microsoft Account. This can include Windows 8, Xbox Live, Skype, and more.
Adjust your mail client settings (if necessary).If you're using Outlook or another email program to manage your Outlook.com account, you'll need to change the password in your account settings in Outlook. Click here for instructions.
QuestionWhat do I do if I've forgotten my email password?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerWhen you go to your login page, you should see an option that says, "I forgot my password." You'll be asked to answer your security questions before being able to change your password.Thanks!
QuestionIf I change my email password, can I still receive emails on my other phones?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, you may need to log back into your email account on your other phones, but you can still receive them after you have done that.Thanks!
How do I eliminate old emails if I have a new phone number and cannot access the old account?
My email on my phone has completely been deleted what do I do?
What if I don't know my email ?
How can I change my email password from my iPhone?
- If your email account or client is not mentioned in this article, navigate to your email account settings to change your password. If you cannot determine where in your email account to change your password, contact your email provider for further instruction.
- For instructions on changing your email password at work or at school, check with your network administrator.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Русский: , Italiano: , Español: , Français: , Português: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Deutsch: , Tiếng Việt: , ไทย: , العربية: , 中文: , Nederlands: , हिन्दी:
Video: How to Change Gmail Password in Mobile in Hindi (जीमेल का पासवर्ड मोबाइल से कैसे बदलें)
Terry Richardson Banned From Working With The Worlds Most Iconic Magazines
My name is not really Penelope
11 Best Gluten-Free Popcorn Brands
How to Treat Allergic Dermatitis in Dogs
10 Best Face Creams To Use During Winters
How to Add Piano Chords to any Melody
Toronto Film Festival Fashion: The Standout Looks
8 Easy Ways to Make Money Fast
How to Expand Your Bag Space in Elder Scrolls Online
How to Do a Straddle Split
Park House Hotel, West Sussex
Can Sugar Make Us Happy
How to Avoid Looking Inappropriate for the Office (for Women)