Get Closer to Nature with Antti Autti
How to Become Closer to Nature
These days, we spend a lot of time on computers, phones and televisions. Connecting to nature is a peaceful and rewarding experience that will stimulate your mind and spirit. This article will tell you how to connect to nature in an easy fashion.
Go outside and sit down in your own front yard or backyard.If you live in the city, head over to a local park or natural area. Bring a notebook with you and write down what you see, smell, hear and feel.
Observe the temperature and weather and the patterns of any animals nearby.Note the season and the direction of the wind. Observe the sky and the ground and observe everything around you. Write down your observations in as extensive detail as possible. Make sure to stay relaxed.
Try to stay disconnected from any electronics that you do not absolutely need to be using once you get home.Make yourself a cup of herbal tea and read a book if you'd like.
Take up meditation.Try to meditate outside as much as possible, as this will help you focus your energies to the elements.
- In order to meditate, you do not need to chant "om" or use any special tools. Simply sit down on the ground, close your eyes and try to become aware of your surroundings. Focus on your breathing and relax yourself completely. You do not need to push out any thoughts or label any emotions or senses. Simply let thoughts come and go and observe the inner workings of your subconscious mind.
Plant a garden.It can be a flower garden, an herb garden, a vegetable garden or just a few potted plants on your windowsill. Make sure to take care of your plants and expose them to sunlight and water them everyday. Growing a garden will help your mind understand the life within nature and will bring you closer to the earth, as well as helping to improve air quality.
Be kind to Mother Nature!Recycle, eat organic fruits and vegetables, don't litter and don't waste water. Turn off lights when you're not using them. Don't hurt animals or plants. Consider becoming a vegetarian or vegan.
Just go outside and smell the roses!To truly connect to nature, you need to go outside and experience it for yourself!
QuestionWhat if I don't have a backyard?Top AnswererCheck the map of your area for parks, nature reserves, campsites, hiking grounds, etc.Thanks!
- All life has meaning. Even an ant's life is worth something, so try your best not to hurt living creatures.
- Try doing yoga in the morning to greet the sun and start the day out right.
- Keep your body healthy by eating healthy foods and exercising.
- Be outside as often as possible.
- Have fun outdoors.
- Do not provoke any wild animals.
- Don't go outside if the weather is dangerous (there's a tornado, hurricane, extreme thunderstorms, etc.)
- Do not plant any poisonous plants without extreme caution
- If you are planning to go to a forest, lake or other natural area, make sure that it is a public site and you are allowed to go there.
Video: Club Mahindra Binsar Valley Resort in Uttarakhand - A Step Closer to Nature
Is It OK to Ask Anyone, Even Celebrities, About TheirSexuality
Life Advice from Conrad Anker
Diablo Cody interview
Sexual Dysfunction and Hernias: Separating the Facts From the Bull
How to Keep Your Man Happy
Usertalk: Creative bugs
The Best Dressed at The Tony Awards 2019
8Sure Ways toSell Various Items Online
How to Remove Tar and Asphalt from Clothing
Polenta Bake with Butternut Squash
Read the full story on CNN
Can Milk Help Your Aching Knees
Emma Watson is Making a Statement With Her Regression’ Press TourWardrobe
How to Date a Brazilian Girl
Waging War on Alzheimers Disease