Robert Pattinson - Oh la la
How to Appreciate Robert Pattinson
Explore films other than Twilight that he appears in.Robert Pattinson did not start his career as a vampire, so appreciate what he's done in the past, as well as future media.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: plays as , a student above Harry Potter.
- The Bad Mother's Handbook: a BBC TV drama, Robert plays as Daniel Gale, a quiet schoolmate whom is befriended by a rebellious teenage girl with her own family problems.
- How to Be: comedy/drama movie, he plays Art (Arthur), whom is trying to find his "self" during a life crisis, including a relationship breakup, jobs, and a relationship void between himself and his parents.
- Remember Me: executive producer to this drama film, he plays a troubled adolescence and falls in love with a girl that has a similar life background.
Learn that he's not a recording artist, but has composed songs.Two of his songs, "Never Think" and "Let Me Sign" are featured in the movie "Twilight", as well as the soundtrack. In addition, he has contributed three songs to "How to Be" soundtrack. He has stated in many interviews that he does think about composing music in the future.
Avoid the rumors about his love life.It's reasonable to say that until it comes out of his mouth in a physical interview or professional source website, not to believe any dating rumors between him and his co-stars, such as Kristen Stewart. When he doesn't answer love life questions, please respect that.
Realize that he's a human being, like everyone else.No one is literally perfect when it comes to hygiene or fashion. With busy and hectic schedules, he's also known for wearing the same clothes or not washing his hair. He prefers the fashion of Marc Jacobs.
Get the most out of real interviews.Appreciate him the most by watching segments or appearances that he makes, such as the "Today Show", "The Daily Show with John Stewart", and "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
Avoid fan-made YouTube videos.These only view an actor's or actress's looks and acting performance. Look outside the box and appreciate more than that.
QuestionHow do I dress like Robert Pattinson?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerNormally, wear a button-up shirt over a plain t-shirt. Leave the buttons undone. Team this with a pair of chinos and some sunglasses, and you're good to go.Thanks!
How can I become like Robert Pattinson?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- After the release of "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire", he was claimed to be the next Jude Law. Barbara Walters views Robert as the next James Dean.
- During an interview even before Twilight came out in theaters, he described his fans as "intense" after hearing that there was an online petition to get him to host Saturday Night Live.
- According to a Collider.com interview, he uses his movie roles as "therapy"; something that can relate to reality. In the same Collinder.com interview, he's not interested in social networking. Robert does not have a Twitter account.
- In an Elvis Duran interview, he said that in reality, he would prefer to be a wizard over a vampire. Vampires are depressing, however wizards can do whatever they want.
- On the "View", he was asked if he would date an older woman. He replied that he believes Betty White's vibrant is sexy. Betty White was asked for a response, which she gave, "Nowthatis a comedy line".
- He admires Ryan Gosling and Joaquin Phoenix for their acting talent.
- His mother, whom is he very close with, was the one that got him into modeling before his acting career started.
- He claims that the "Remember Me" producer title is embarrassing, only because he wanted to establish that everything was perfect at the end.
Video: Robert Pattinson Tribute
Fruits and Veggies May Reduce Death Risk
HealthTalk: Invisible Illnesses: When Everyone Says You Don’t Look Sick
Hairstyles for Straight Hair, Inspired By Your Favorite Celebrities
10 Ways to Beat Bloating and Deflate Puffy Belly
How to Even Out Your Skin Tone
How to Shop Moschino’s Barbie-Inspired Spring CollectionNow
IndoorOutdoor Living Made Easy: the Kenia Weekend Home by ZZ Architects
How to Make Sugar Skulls
How to Unlock an Ofo Bike
This crunchy fierce salad includes crisps of rice, a bread roll, cheese and potato, mushroom, arugula, and turnip
The Secret to a Fast Metabolism Could Be as Simple as a Low-Carb Diet
Date: 02.12.2018, 01:51 / Views: 63381