Honey Roasted Chickpeas a Healthy Snack for Busy People!
Honey Roasted Chickpeas
Yields: 8 servings | Serving Size: 1/4 cup | Calories: 98 | Total Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 139mg | Carbohydrates: 17g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 6g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 4
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher or sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pat chickpeas dry wtih a clean dish towel or paper towel then toss in melted coconut oil. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread chickpeas in one even layer. Note: A few of the chickpeas may pop while in the oven.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes or just until beans begin to turn crispy. The chickpeas should have no softness left when removed from the oven.
- While chickpeas are baking, combine remaining ingredients and mix well. Gently toss hot chickpeas in the honey and spice mixture. Return to the baking sheet, spread in one even layer, and bake an additional 10 minutes, or until a glaze has formed over the chickpeas. Cool completely before serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Video: Honey Cinnamon Roasted chickpeas Recipe
Top Buys: Summer Dresses
How to Evacuate a Building in an Emergency
How to Defend Yourself in a Faulty Workmanship Claim
How to Build a DIY Wood Pallet Seasonal Craft
800-Pound Couple Vows to Lose Weight so They Can Have Sex for the First Time
How to Save Money on Your Hair
3 Ways to Bring Your Skin Back to LifeAfter Halloween
How to Talk to Others About RLS
A Fresh Take on Bathroom Decor
Will Taking Vitamin C Prevent You From Getting a Cold