Easy Hummus Recipe No Tahini, Homemade Hummus without Tahini Sauce with Canned Chickpeas
- Place chickpeas in a large glass bowl and cover with 4 cups cold water. Soak overnight.
- Drain chickpeas. In a medium pot over high heat, add drained chickpeas and sprinkle baking soda over top. Gently stir together, cooking for about 3 minutes. Add 6 cups water and bring to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for about 30 minutes until skin is loose and chickpeas are fork tender. Skim off any foam and skin pieces that come to the surface.
- Drain cooked chickpeas. Transfer chickpeas to an ice bath to allow skins to separate from chickpeas. Skim off skins and discard. Drain chickpeas, removing any remaining skins.
- Add tahini, lemon juice, garlic, and cumin to a food processor. Process, adding water as needed, until a creamy white sauce forms.
- Add chickpeas and process until a smooth paste forms. Drizzle in olive oil or water (plus more cold water as needed) until a smooth paste forms. Add salt to taste.
- Transfer hummus to a glass bowl, using the back of a spoon to make a circular well around the center. To serve, drizzle additional olive oil throughout the well. Store remaining hummus for up to one week in the refrigerator.
Video: HOW TO MAKE HUMMUS | healthy & easy hummus recipe
How to Extract Oil from Orange Peels
How to Have a Squirt Gun Water Race
How to Adapt a Card Deck to Play French Tarot
How to Paint Clay Pots
10 Game Shows We Want Back on the Air
How to Live up to Your Full Potential and Succeed in Life
How to Care for Baby Mice
How to Extend Payment Terms
Ale by Alessandra Ambrosio Spring 2014 Collection
How to Make Vegetarian Pho
Trend alert: Nail art
How to Appear More Confident: A Body Language Expert Tells All
How to Prove Negligence
Date: 18.01.2019, 07:28 / Views: 91553