Slow Cooker Green Chile Tacos | A Sweet Pea Chef
Green Chile Pork Tacos
Aug 30, 2011
This spicy taco recipe is an easy way to reuse leftovers from a slow-cooker meal the day before.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
1/4 c. finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
- Combine radishes, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in medium bowl.
- Cut reserved pork into 1-inch chunks. Reheat reserved sauce until hot.
- Heat vegetable oil in 12-inch skillet, on medium. Add pork and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until browned and hot, stirring and scraping up browned bits.
- Add 1/2 cup reserved sauce and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring.
- Divide among 12 corn tortillas, warmed; top with radish mixture. Serve with sauce and lime wedges.
Video: RECIPE: Green chile pork tacos
Trending: Over the Knee Boots
Shopping For: KateMoss
How to Draw Blood from Hard to Hit Veins
Tax brackets under Trumps tax reform plan
How to Help Pet Shop Bettas
How to Infuse Vinegar
How to Get a V Cut
How to Build a Safe Room
How to Apologize to a Guy
Politically correct MS verbiage
Date: 02.12.2018, 01:45 / Views: 63273