Absurdly Addictive Asparagus
Asparagus and Pine Nut Frittata
Yields: 2 servings | Serving Size: 1/2 recipe | Calories: 309 | Total Fat: 23 g | Saturated Fat: 7 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 341 mg | Sodium: 215 mg | Carbohydrates: 8 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 18 g | SmartPoints: 10
- 1 bunch asparagus, skinny variety preferred but any type will do, woody bottom stems removed
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano or Parmesan
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Over medium heat, in a pot of boiling salted water, cook the asparagus for about 5 minutes.
- Chop the asparagus coarsely, leaving a few whole for garnishing.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, in a saucepan in with extra virgin olive oil, sautè the asparagus for 5 minutes then add the pine nuts. Season with salt and pepper.
- Over low - medium heat, in the same saucepan, pour the egg mixture.
- When the bottom of the frittata is starting to cook, garnish the top with the whole asparagus that you put aside.
- When the bottom part of the frittata is cooked, cook the other side by turning it with the help of the saucepan cover.
Video: Asparagus and Sun-dried Tomato Frittata
Kate Spade FallWinter 2019 Collection Is Feeling Red
How To Crystallise Flowers
How to Dry Laundry Without a Machine
Hair Color Trends 2019
How to Play with Your Num Noms
How to Make a Gluten Free Christmas Cake
Mad Max: Fury Road Gets The 8-bit Video Game Treatment
10 Light Pink Lipsticks You Definitely Won’t Find at the CountryClub
Classic Macaroni and Cheese
How To Celebrate Easter Weekend Besides Sleeping
6 Tasty Tomato Recipes
The 35 Best Celeb Hair and Makeup Looks to Copy on New Year’sEve
How to Learn Serbian