The Smugglers Cove 'The LadyKiller' Cocktail
A lady killer menu
2 200g organic fillet steaks
2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
20g unsalted butter
2 tsp chopped parsley
Garlic clove, crushed
2 handfuls watercress
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Hack sweet potatoes into thick wedges and deploy in bowl with sauce and olive oil.
3. Transfer to a large roasting tray and strafe with pepper. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
4. Breach butter with a small crushed garlic clove, two tsp chopped parsley and a sprinkling of black pepper. Spoon into a cling-film parcel and store in the freezer.
5. 15 minutes before your potatoes are primed, heat a griddle pan until it's napalm-hot.
6. Cook steaks for three minutes each side and rest for four minutes under tin foil.
7. Unload your butter from the freezer. Place half on top of each steak and serve with the wedges and watercress garnish.
Mission status: success!
No gentlemen, there will not be jokes about hot meat. Fuel up now: steak's B-vitamins mingle with the tryptophan punch from the parsley-and-garlic butter blast to turbocharge blood flow to the clitoris and penis. A lighter load than fries, sweet potato wedges also deliver the vital sex vitamin' E to ignite your libidos, while antioxidant vits A and C in peppery watercress stoke up short-term energy levels. You'll go into action fully-loaded, not half-cocked.
Video: Blue Eyes Full Video Song Yo Yo Honey Singh | Blockbuster Song Of 2013
People On Twitter Are Convinced Meghan Markle Is Pregnant Thanks To Eugenies Wedding
The Story Behind The Queen’s Unusual Bag
This year’s Victoria’s Secret fantasy bra is worth 1m and looks like this
DIY WEDDING WAX PAPER LANTERNS
Tzatziki Yogurt Sauce
LeBron Kicks it MVPStyle
Reebok’s New Sneaker Mixes Retro Looks With Modern Performance
The 10 Best Breakup Songs
Too Much Sugar Can Harm Livers of Even Healthy Men