10 Ways to Drink More Water 💦
7 Fitness Tracker Hacks to Addict You to Using It
Hack: Remember to Wear Your Wearable Fitness Tracker
You will quickly lose interest in your fitness tracker if you leave it at home. Ensure that you don't leave home without it by making a routine.
- Store smart:When you remove it, set it in a spot where you place other items you put on each morning, such as your mobile phone, watch, glasses, wallet or keys.
- Charge smart: If your fitness tracker needs to be recharged, set it next to other essential items that need recharging, such as your mobile phone. Or charge it in the bathroom next to your hairdryer or shaver. Use a USB electrical plug-in rather than connecting it to a computer to charge (where it may be easier to forget it).
- Sleep smart: If your fitness tracker also tracks sleep, wear it at night and only remove it to shower.
- Wear it proud: Wear your tracker in a visible place so you are reminded when it isn't there.
- Remembering to track a workout: If you only wear your fitness tracker when you exercise, store it with another item you always wear or use for your workouts, such as your athletic shoes. Develop a habit to recharge it after each use so it is ready when you are.
- Remembering to start your app: If you use a fitness tracker app rather than a separate device, develop a ritual to ensure that you start and stop the tracking function when necessary. Nothing feels worse than remembering halfway through a workout, and that can lead to abandoning your tracking efforts.
Lost Steps and Workouts
If you discover you left your tracker at home, check your mobile app or the tracker's web site to see whether you can manually add missing data.
The app may have a separate function using GPS or the accelerometer step count built into the mobile device. While this might not give you the same type of credit as tracking with the fitness tracker, it is better than feeling abandoned.
If you use the Fitbit app, you can add Mobile Track as a device in the app. Then it will default to the steps tracked by your cell phone if you haven't synced your Fitbit.
Video: 9 HEALTHY HACKS for a Busy Person ll Make full time work/study easier!!
How to Use a Standing Desk
How to Take Full Advantage of an Old Laptop
15 Amazing Health Benefits Of Maqui Berry
11 Anger Management Tips
Your Questions About Netflix’s New Hit Show The Keepers Answered
How to Operate a Golf Cart
Hepatitis B Pediatric Vaccine
How to Add a Contact on an iPhone