Making 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge – Fastest, Easiest Fudge Recipe EVER
4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Yields: 16 | Serving Size: 1 bar | Calories: 323 | Total Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 7mg | Carbohydrates: 29g | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 10g | SmartPoints: 12
- 2 cups creamy (natural) peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ground oats (oats processed in a food processor until ground fine)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, recommend Enjoy Life
- Line an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, heat the peanut butter and agave syrup until hot and well combined. Remove from heat and stir in the oats. If the mixture is too dry, a little water can be added. Press into the prepare baking pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once the peanut butter mixture as set, melt the chocolate chips and pour on to the top of the bars. Spread in an even layer and refrigerate for another 20 minute or until chocolate has set.
Video: Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever Recipe
Managing Type 2 Diabetes
How to Speak Klingon
The Best Grandad Collar Shirts You Can Buy In 2019
How to Sell Videos Online
Carrot Soup with Pumpkin Seeds
How To Go Vegetarian
Orange Daisy Cupcakes
4 Foods to Add to Your Diabetes Diet for Stronger Skin
How to Make a Model Castle