TINY TALK: FIRST DATE TIPS | tinytwisst
22 Great First Date Questions for Lesbians
Going on a first date with someone can be intimidating. If you’ve met on an internet dating site, dating app or through friends, you may know very little about this person, yet you’re expected to sit across from them and make conversation. Yikes! What should you do or say? These 22 first date questions for lesbian dating should help get you started and by the end of the date, you should know if there is enough chemistry to want to see the person again.
Start off slow and simple
When you meet for the first time, the first few questions should be general get-to-know-you variety. They may seem boring, but they will break the ice and get you both talking. After asking how her day was and if she had any trouble finding the meeting spot, start out with a variation on these first date questions:
- What do you do for a living?
- What part of town do you live in?
- Where did you grow up?
- How long have you been living where you live/working where you work?
- Do you have any siblings?
Now that you’ve gotten the basics out of the way, it’s time to find out a bit more about her personality and if you two have anything in common. Try asking some of these questions:
6. What do you do when you’re not at work?
7. What is your favorite movie of all time?
8. What are your favorite authors or what kind of books do you read?
9. What kind of music do you like to listen to? Who are your favorite singers or bands?
10. Have you gone on any vacations recently? Where did you travel?
11. Do you have any pets?
12. Do you have any children?
Listen to her answers and ask follow up questions if she says anything interesting. She has a dog? Great! What’s his name? Where did she get him? What’s he like? You can even ask to see a picture—most people have pics of their pets on their phones.
Now hopefully the conversation is flowing a bit smoothly. You can start to dive into more personal questions to find out what her personality is really like and if you would enjoy hanging out with her:
13. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
14. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
15. When did you come out? (This can lead to a whole conversation in itself!)
Make it a bit fun by asking her questions that will really show her personality. Try some of these:
16. Where is your favorite place in the whole world?
17. What’s your biggest goal right now?
18. What would your friends say is your best quality? Your worst?
19. How do you spend your weekends?
20. What are your favorite restaurants?
21. Do you cook? What’s your favorite dish to make?
As the date progresses, listen with not just your ears but all of your senses. Is she engaging? Does the conversation flow easily or does it feel like you’re pulling teeth? Does she seem interested in you and does she ask questions back or is the conversation one-sided? Does she seem to be paying attention, or is she looking at her phone, trying to find a way to escape?
If things flow well, you can askone final question:
Video: Lesbian Dating: How to Tactfully Ask If She's a Lesbian?
The Best New Superfoods
Weekly Workout Plan to Get YOU Fit by Summer
17 Dating Struggles Girls With Anxiety Understand
How to Make an Easter Basket
Armani’s new celebrity face
How to Avoid Fat in Your Diet
Why Does He Love Doggy-Style So Much
Activewear Companies, I Know Youre Afraid Of Plus-Size Bodies
The Most Common Mistakes Men Make When Shaving