AMAZING 20 Minute Curry Chicken | CaribbeanPot.com
20-Minute Chicken Creole
This quick Southern dish contains no added fat and very little added salt in its spicy tomato sauce.
4 medium chicken breast halves
skinned, boned, and cut into 1-inch strips
14 ounce(s) tomatoes, whole, canned
1 cup(s) chili sauce
1 1/2 cup(s) pepper(s), green, bell
1/2 cup(s) celery
1/4 cup(s) onion(s)
2 clove(s) garlic
1 tablespoon basil, fresh
or 1 tsp dried
1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
or 1 tsp dried
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, red, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salsa, mild
1. Spray a deep skillet with a nonstick spray coating. Preheat pan over high heat.
2. Cook chicken in hot skillet, stirring, for three to five minutes, or until no longer pink. Reduce heat.
3. Add tomatoes and their juice, low-sodium chili sauce, green pepper, celery, onion, garlic, basil, parsley, crushed red pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
4. Serve over hot cooked rice or whole-wheat pasta.
Video: 20 Minute Chicken Cacciatore - Instant Pot Recipe
7 Questions Youve Always Had About Sinus Infections—Answered
How to Pray to Invoke the Holy Spirit
5 Ways I Learned to Accept My Stretch Marks
How to remove unwanted facial hair quickly, easily
Adult Acne: Why You Get It How to Treat It
11 Slimming Style Secrets From Olivia Palermo, Rihanna More
How to Handle Eggs Safely
7 Surprisingly Healthy Meals to Order at ChainRestaurants
How to Treat a Bleeding Person Quickly
How to Choose a Cell Phone
My Babys Such A Tiny Weirdo
How to Know It’s a Chigger Bite and What to Do About It
Lemon-Herb Roasted Chicken