"The Facts" about Carly Fiorina's Failure at Hewlett-Packard
10 Fast Facts About Carly Fiorina, Former HP CEO Running For President
Carly Fiorina has as a Republican hopeful. The former tech CEO (including a six year stint at HP) is presenting herself as the , with strong conservative values at the center of her campaign.
Here are 10 facts about Carly:
1. Serving as President of the United States would be her first time holding public office.
She ran for one of California’s senate seats in 2010, but was .
2. She’s got money in the bank.
She’s worth between million and 0, according to her .
3. She doesn’t believe in same-sex marriage, but supports civil unions.
: "The debate about gay marriage is really a debate about how the government bestows benefits and whether they should be bestowed equally. I believe they should. I also believe that people of religious conviction know that marriage is a religious institution with a spiritual foundation because only a man and a woman can create life, which is a gift that comes from God. We must protect their rights as well."
4. Fiorina began her business career at Hewlett-Packard during her college years.
Only to come back and run the place.
5. She was the first woman to lead a Fortune 500 company.
In 1999, she . In 2005, she was forced to resign after a merger with Compaq. Her tenure received .
6. She was a major at Stanford.
And she dropped out of law school .
7. She that she would “absolutely would vote to overturn Roe v. Wade if the opportunity presented itself.”
Her husband’s mother was counseled to abort, and she once to an abortion clinic. Both experiences shaped her anti-choice stance. She has publicly after 20 weeks.
8. She knows how to raise that money.
In less than five months, her has raised .7 million. However, she’s been criticized for her debt: She to consultants and staffers for her 2010 senate run.
9. She received a after her forced resignation in 2005.
And another .1 million in stock options. Not bad.
10. Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor and advocates for clearer .
She was diagnosed in 2009 and is now cancer-free.
Video: Debate Fact Checking: Carly Fiorina
Tim Cook and Mark Zuckerberg were impressed with Sana Labs
More Alzheimers Genes, Pathways Found
Lemon Chicken Breasts with Salad Asparagus
How to Treat Peripheral Artery Disease
What your handwriting says about your personality
Fruit Bread and Butter Pudding Recipe
9 Things June Brides Should Be Doing Right Now
13 Adorable Flower Girl Basket Alternatives
I Went on the Whole30 Diet and Heres What Happened